Samsung Galaxy M20 was released on February 2019. This is the phone that supports GSM / HSPA / LTE technology. The body of this smartphone is plastic body and come with 156.4 x 74.5 x 8.8 mm (6.16 x 2.93 x 0.35 in) dimensions. This phone weights about 186 grams which is quite lite. The SIM is Dual (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by). The Samsung Galaxy M20 comes with 6.3 inches display with 1080 x 2340 pixels resolution.
Lets check other specification of the Samsung Galaxy M20 by Samsung.
- OS – Android 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie); One UI
- Chipset – Exynos 7904 (14 nm)
- CPU – Octa-core (2×1.8 GHz Cortex-A73 & 6×1.6 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU – Mali-G71 MP2
- Card slot – microSD, up to 1 TB (dedicated slot)
- Internal memory – 64 GB, 4 GB RAM or 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Camera – 13 MP, f/1.9, 1/3.1″, 1.12µm, PDAF | 5 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide)
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery
You can find this smartphone in the stores for the price of Rs. 18,490/-
You can check how this smartphone is different from other galaxy series.