Due to lockdown, all the public places, department stores, restaurants, banks are closed. It’s been more than a month staying at home. Now many people are suffering from foodstuff and money. Due to this, Amazon has to bring a new facility to the people of India.
Using Amazon Pay Later you can buy the required stuff and can pay the amount later.
1. Amazon credit service is only available only for the ten thousands of users across the country.
2. This offer credit is up to Rs. 60,000.
This service is provided not to earn interest but to help the people during this pandemic situation. This offer is provided with zero interest credit. You can buy any products on credit. This credit is valid for the groceries and utility bills.
Amazon Pay Later
A company’s holistic financial service that provides the credit money service to the buyers shopping online in Amazon. This service id is for the ten thousand people inside the whole country. Amazon’s Pay is alike to Flipkart’s Pay Later that provides instant credit up to Rs. 5000 at no extra cost up to 40 days.
The customers can borrow any amount between Rs. 1 to Rs. 60,000 in line with the RBI regulations.
How to Get Amazon Pay Later Credit?
To get the credit, you have to register for the Amazon Pay Later service that is available only on a mobile.
1. Visit Amazon Pay Later Section in the Amazon app and select the “Activate in 60 seconds” options.
2. You will get a direct visit to the lending partner for completing the one-time setup by entering the KYC details. KYC details are know-your-customer.
3. Now, you can complete the KYC online through the OTP or the Doorstep visit.
4. After KYC completion, the customers can check their Amazon Pay Later registration status from the Amazon Pay Dashboard.