Fujifilm has officially announced the X-T4. For over 85 years, Fujifilm has been using its own expertise in the color science technology to provide some of the greatest photographic and photogenic films in the industry.
It is a hybrid camera that used cutting-edge technology. This is used in both the stills and the motion imagery.
X-T4 tacks the romantic beauty and makes it digitally accessible at the touch of a button. The modes of film simulation are exclusive to FUJIFILM digital cameras and to provide with the gallery of the colors that present the best photographic love films in history.
Let us get into the specification:
- Image sensor: 23.5mm x 15.6mm X-Trans CMOS 4
- Storage: SD Card- 2GB / SDHC memory card-32GB / SDXC memory card- 512GB
- File format: JPEG
- No. of effective pixels: 26.1 million pixels
- No. of recorded pixels: L:(3:2) 6240 x 4160 / (16.9) 6240 x 3512 / (1.1) 4160 X 4160 M: (3:2)4416 x 2944/ (16.9) 4416 x 2488 / (16:9) 3120 x 1760 / (1:1) 2080 x2080 / / (1.1) 2944 x 2944 S: (3:2) 3120 x 2080
- Sensitivity: Standard output sensitivity:Auto 1/ 2 /3 uttpto ISO 12800
- Exposure control: TTL 256-xone metering, Multi / Spot / Average / Center Weighted
- Exposure compensation: -5.0EV – +5.0EV 1/3EV step
- Movie Shutter: FHD- 1/8000sec. – 1/4sec
- Bluetooth Operating Frequency: 2402 – 2480MHZ
- Power Supply: NP- W235 Li-ion Battery
Price And The Availability
The Fuji North America Corporation had announced the launch of Fujifilm X-T4 on Feb 26, 2020. It will be available in both different black and silver color and also is expected for the sale in Spring 2020 at the retail price of $1,669.95 USD and $2,19.99 CAD.