All of us take a backup of our precious data from our smartphones, tablets, and other gadgets on our computers. But what if our computer crashes and we lose all our lifetime memories? We are very sensitive to our precious memories and can’t afford to miss on even a single photograph. But tragedy can happen anytime anywhere.
Microsoft Windows operating system is getting robust day-by-day however it can’t give you complete peace of mind. There are several data recovery software that can help you recover deleted data however not all of them are precise enough and does what they say.
Here in this roundup, we have tested, reviewed, and listed the Best Data Recovery Software that will help you recover deleted data in 2020. Even if you don’t know how to recover deleted data, these data recovery software are robust enough to recover your data on their own.
1. Advanced Disk Recovery
Advanced Disk Recovery is one robust software developed by Systweak that can quickly recover deleted, formatted, or lost data automatically. Systweak is doing business in the software industry for the past 20 years and developed hundreds of system utility software that won the hearts of millions of users.
It can recover lost or deleted files, photos, videos, music, documents, and all other file formats that we use on a routine basis. Advanced Disk Recovery also supports external drivers and is 100% safe in terms of data protection. It is compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista and XP operating systems with (32-bit and 64-bit) versions.
Advanced Disk Recovery Features
- Unlimited data recovery of all types of file formats.
- Effective Quick Scan and Deep Scan modes to save time and effort.
- Rescue data loss from all types of data loss situations in multiple file formats.
- Can retrieve data from deleted, formatted, and crashed internal and external devices.
- Multiple filters to find accurate results based on time, size, date, and other filters.
- Recovers photos from all recoverable devices that connect to a computer.
- Shows preview before recovery to review and recover accurate files.
- Comprehensive data recovery on all Windows operating systems.
2. Stellar Data Recovery
Stellar Data Recovery has shown tremendous performance in recovering deleted data from all types of storage devices that connect to the computer. It successfully recovered data from completely crashed and unbootable systems that couldn’t even load the application frame. Stellar Data Recovery supports NTFS, exFAT, and FAT (FAT16/FAT32) file formats.
Stellar Data Recovery Features
- Can recover deleted, formatted, crashed, or lost data in all file formats.
- Recovers deleted data from internal and external hard drives and other storage devices.
- Can recover Photos, videos, audio, contacts, messages, calendar, and historical data.
- Supports All versions of the Microsoft Windows operating system and Mac systems.
- User-friendly graphical interface that is easy to use and operate.
3. EaseUS Data Recovery
EaseUS Data Recovery is doing business since 2004 and has got smiles on more than 7.5 million customers. There are hundreds of products offered by this company and EaseUS Data Recovery is one of them that ruled over 160 plus countries around the world. It comes with a free trial to recover up to 2 GB data ad if you don’t like the paid version, you get a money-back guarantee for up to 30 days.
EaseUS Data Recovery Features
- Compatible with all versions of Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Can quickly recover permanently deleted, formatted, crashed, or raw data files.
- Supports HDD, SSD, SD Card, Memory Card, Flash Drive, USB Drive, and Pen Drives.
- Can recover photos, videos, music, documents, and all other file formats that you use.
- Preview your files to find the most accurate result before recovering deleted data.
- Quick Scan and Advance Scan modes for the swift data recovery process.
4. Disk Drill Data Recovery
Disk Drill is one of the elite software to recover archived, hidden, compressed, or encrypted files from any of the devices that connect to a computer. It has proven its worth all over the world and exists in every list of top 10 data recovery software. Disk Drill is compatible with all versions of Windows and Mac operating systems and is a reliable source of data recovery.
Disk Drill Data Recovery Features
- Offers free data recovery up to 500 MB with the free trial version.
- Data protection comes complementary with the data recovery software.
- Capable of recovering more than 300 types of file formats including Windows and Mac OS Files.
- Supports PC, Mac, HDD, SDD, USB, SD/CF Card, Digital Camera, Android, iOS, and more.
- Preview your data before recovering to get accurate data recovery benefits.
- Compatible with FAT, NTFS, HFS+, EXT4, and other Windows / Mac file formats.
5. Recuva Data Recovery
CCleaner has tagged its name is the world’s top five software companies and got over 2.5 Billion downloads to clean more than 3.5 million GB data every month. Recuva Data Recovery is one of the finest products from the same family that can help you recover deleted data in no time.
Recuva Data Recovery Features
- Can recover deleted files from damaged, crashed or formatted disk drives.
- Quick Scan and Deep scan for deeply buried, archived files on internal sectors.
- Recuva can recover hundreds of file extensions of photos, videos, music, docs, and others.
- One of the most economic, reliable, and trusted software to recover deleted files.
- Added feature of securely deleting unwanted files that are non-recoverable.
This article was a rundown of the top five data recovery software that is used worldwide to recover deleted data from formatted, crashed, corrupt, hard drives, or any other storage device that connects to a computer. Even if you don’t know how to recover deleted data, you can make use of these user-friendly and easy to use software to recover deleted data.