What is WordCamp?
WordCamp, the biggest conference that concentrates everything on WordPress. A familiar, the community organized tech events that are done together by the user of the WordPress. A non-profit conference focus on connecting the people who use, work in WordPress. WordPress Butwal is going to organize WordCamp Butwal on 25th January 2020.
WordPress, a framework, a content management system written in PHP. A community runs WordPress. WordPress Founders Matt Mullenweg, Mike Little developed WordPress on May 27, 2003. WordPress is used for the Blog software, Content Management System, Content Management Framework. It is known as the popular content management system. Nowadays, WordPress is mainly used because it is simple to use, provides the themes, plugins and many more benefits to us.
Reasons to use WordPress
- Provides a responsive design
- It has Multipage page styles
- It contains plenty of widgets
- SEO friendly
With all these best and the important features, developers prefer to use WordPress. In order to maintain WordPress, WordCamp is done.
First WordCamp was done in San Francisco in 2006. Until now, 846 WordCamps have taken place in different 72 cities, 65 countries and 6 continents all over the world.
WordCamp is done in many different places, different cities, and different countries. People, who are involved in WordPress from a different place, gathered for the management of WordPress for their future.
In WordCamp, different speakers from different backgrounds are present over there to share their experiences. This camp is not only for the people who know about WordPress but also for those who do not know about WordPress but has the interest to do something new in this field.
In WordCamp, networking may be the best reason to attend it. A chance to meet the developers. WordCamp is all about learning new things and meeting ups with different peoples. Recently, the WordPress community has organized WordCamp Pokhara of 2 days, which is successful with all the positive feedback.
WordCamp Butwal 2020
On 25 January 2020, the WordPress team of Butwal is going to organize first WordCamp at Durbar Lawn Party Palace in Shanti Chowk, Butwal. The entry fee of WordCamp Butwal is affordable for every interested candidate i.e. NRs.1500 per person.
The Entry Fee for Early bird is NRs. 1000, which will be increased up to NPRs.1500 once they ran out of the early bird tickets. Only a Hundred tickets are available for the Early Birds Registration.
If you want to be a part of it, then hurry up! Register your form and buy tickets as an Early Birds.
This WordCamp is only for 1 day with many inspiring speakers from around the globe. Not only that, but you will also get many different exciting swags of WordCamp including WordCamp T-shirt. WordCamp Butwal is great for the Bloggers/Writers, Web Designers, Developers/Coders, WordPress Users, Freelancers, Front-End developer. The lead organizer of WordCamp Butwal 2020 is Madhav Dhungana.
Reasons to go to WordCamp-
· Though you are beginner, intermediate or at an advanced level of WordPress, attending WordCamp always helps you to get more new information. You will learn a lot.
· This event focus in not only the WordPress but also helps to know our interests, encourage the young students to push their career from a very early stage.
· WordCamp has a large group of speakers. Speakers, those who are experienced in WordPress and encourage you to work in it. They will share their experience of how they have to know about it and how they are working now and the plans for future WordPress. National and International speakers will be there.
· Meeting up with the new people, sharing your experiences, realizing experiences would help you to overcome your fear. The ticket fee of WordCamp is familiar to all the people who want to attend. It is cheap and be afforded by all the interested candidates.
· Mainly WordCamp remains for 1 day. Therefore, WordCamp team members organized the foodstuffs for the whole 1 day. After the conference, there will be a get-together party (after event party).
· A place where we can connect with different organizations. Sometimes, the companies are looking for full-time employees, sometimes freelancers. If you are interested and a talented WordPress developer then there is a good chance, that someone is looking after your skills.
· Not only WordPress but there will be some refreshment events like playing exciting games, along with the surprises.
How to make payment for WordCamp ticket?
You can make payment through the following options:
- Cash Payments
- Bank Transfer
- Online Transfer through eSewa or Khalti
Let us convinced ourselves to involve in this community camp to raise up your career.
If you want to fill up the form then go to- EarlyBird Ticket
For more information go to- WordCamp Butwal
Also go for latest news- Samsung Sale in Nepal 2019|Christmas Giveaways | Sales Alert|