Talking about the current situation of the whole world, people are in a pandemic situation. Coronavirus, a widely spreading virus in the whole world that affects almost 45,26,850 cases, 3,03,405 deaths, and 17,04,268 till now. Everyone is taking care in their own way to be safe from this pandemic situation. To ease up the situation, different platforms are providing their services for free. of cost. Different companies and institutions are donating millions of dollars for relief funds.
Google and Apple team-up to develop the COVID-19 contact tracking user interface to fight against COVID-19. They have already released the beta version of the COVID-19 Exposure Notification.
But now, Apple has released the Sample User Interface and the code.
Google and Apple COVID-19 Exposure Notification
Now, Google and Apple are more conscious to put up the technology that will possibly save mankind from this pandemic situation. These companies are in the process of advancing the exposure to the notification plans. They have released the sample codes alongside the technical resources and the requirements to help the developers.
Apple and google are providing all the required additional resources for the all the developers to develop the first version of their Exposure Notification.
Apple and Google have released a few details about the Bluetooth system that they are building into both Android and iOS that will let the health care authorities track potential encounters with Covid-19.
Any developers developing the Exposure Notification app must follow these requirements-
1. The apps must be made by or for the use of an official government public health authority or can only be used for the purpose of COVID-19.
2. The apps must separately get the consent to share the positive test result.
3. They must collect the minimum amount of information that are required for the purpose of exposure notification.
4. The developers can only use that data for the COVID-19 response effort.
5. The apps cannot access the location services of the users.
In addition, Google and Apple companies have mentioned that the app must be created by or for the government public health that can be used only for the COVId-19 purpose.