Google is once again set for releasing their new smartphone in the market. The name of that new smartphone is Google Pixel 4 which is expected to launch on 10 October 2019. The official launching date of Google Pixel 4 is yet to be revealed. According to the various sources, it is rumored that the new design matches the Apple new series iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro max.
It will be powered by the latest android version 10. It packs with the smooth display of 5.7 inches AMOLED smooth display and runs on 8-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Processor which is similar to the processor of Samsung Galaxy S10. It has got 6GB RAM and 64GB internal storage. The rear side of this smartphone comes with a triple camera of 12MP+16MP+5MP whereas the front side has got two cameras of 8MP+5MP.
Google Pixel 4 Specifications:
- Display: 5.7 inches (1080 x 2160 pixels), AMOLED display
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- Processor: Octa-core [2.84 GHz, Single core, Kryo 485 + 2.42 GHz, Tri-core, Kryo 485 + 1.8 GHz, Quad-core and Kryo 485]
- OS: Android v10
- Graphics: Adreno 640
- RAM: 6GB
- Internal storage: 64GB
- Rear Camera: 12MP+16MP+5MP
- Front Camera: 8MP+5MP
- Battery: 2800mAh Li-ion battery, fast charging
- Features: Fingerprint sensor (the display), light sensor, accelerometer, compass, Proximity sensor, Gyroscope.
- Sim slot: Dual
- Colors: Black, White, and Orange
Google Pixel 4 Prices:
Starting price for 6GB/64GB in US= $1000
Starting price for 6GB/64GB in India= RS. 72, 990
Starting price for 6GB/64GB in US= RS. 1,22,000
The camera of the smartphone is just like the camera of the iPhone 11 series i.e. triple set square camera design with LED. Google has also confirmed that in this new smartphone they will be adding two new features which are face unlock and motion sensor. With the help of motion sense, you will be able to skip the songs, call, alarm, silent, phone, etc. with the gesture of your hand. People are patiently waiting for the new Pixel 4 and also the Google Pixel 4XL to arrive in the market.