Google Classroom assignment system gives both the student and the teacher to submit and review assignments quickly.
As a student you can submit your assignments and review your assignments by getting logged into your owns student profile on the Google Chrome and can access your class list on the classroom site.
The teachers can create and provide the assignments to their students by getting logged into the chrome then, selecting the class and adding the assignments from within the class page.
How to Sign-in into the Google Classroom?
1. At, first open the Google Chrome.
2. Then, sign in into the google Chrome
3. Now, navigate to the google classroom app. If you don’t have a google classroom app, then you can install it on the computer.
4. Click on the Student or the Teacher button. After clicking to the respective button-
5. Students will be directed to the class page with the new option to join the new class by clicking the “+” icon at the top of the screen.
6. Teachers will be directed to the list page of all their current classes.
NOTE: Students won’t be able to log onto the teacher’s account.
For doing an assignment,
1. First, Sign-in to your google classroom account.
2. Then, click the class button for which the assignment is due.
3. Now, click on the pertinent assignment. This page will help you to open the assignment’s page.
4. Also, now assess the type of assignments to determine how you will submit the assignments.
5. Google classroom has different assignment formats like Google forms and various attachments.
Creating an Assignment
1. For creating assignments, you have to make sure that you are logged in into the teacher’s account. Because the only teacher can create and provide assignments to the students.
2. Now, click on the class from where you want to send the assignments. This click will lead you to the class’s page.
3. There you will see “+” sign which is on the bottom corner of the Chrome.
4. Click on “Create assignments“. This will help you to open the new assignment form.
5. Now, enter an assignment title.
6. Also, add the instructions for the assignments.
7. Now, select the due date of the assignment.
8. Also, add the topic as your wish.
9. Now, click on the attach button in order to add an attachment.
10. Click on “Assign” after you are done.