Infinix Smart 4 Plus is an upcoming smartphone by the Infinix brand. It is a Hongkong based smartphone. This smartphone has an excellent battery life with a decent performance. It runs on the latest Android v10(Q) version.
Let’s get into the specification of Infinix Smart 4 Plus.
Specification of Infinix Smart 4 Plus
- Brand: Infinix
- Model Name: Smart 4 Plus
- Display: 6.82 inches, super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, Multi-touch
- Resolution: 720 x 1640 resolution pixel
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio A25
- Processor: octa-core, 2 GHz frequency
- Operating System: Android v10 (Q)
- Custom UI: XOS
- Architecture: 64-bit
- Graphics: PowerVR GE8320
- Rear Camera: 13 MP
- Main Camera: Dual-LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- RAM: 3 GB
- Internal storage: 32GB (expandable up to 256 GB)
- Battery: 6000mAh, fast charging 18W
- Sound: Loudspeaker, 3.5mm jack
- Features: Fingerprint, Multi-touch, Light Sensor, Face ID
- Connectivity: Bluetooth (v4.2), GPS, NFC, Infrared, USB Type-C, WLAN
- SIM-slot: Hybrid Dual-sim
- Color: blue, white, green
Feature of Infinix Note 7
It features a 6.82-inch full view display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1640 pixels and 258 PPI density.
Talking about its system, it runs on the Android v10 (Q) which is powered by Octa-core and MediaTek Helio A25 chipset with PowerVR GE8320 graphics.
Moving towards the camera, it is equipped with triple-lens cameras 13MP lens at the rear i.e. backside of the phone. And it is equipped with an 8MP front-facing camera.
Talking about the storage capacity, it will have 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage and expanded up to 256 GB. It will also have features like optical zoom, auto flash, face detection, digital zoom.
Talking about the battery, it is powered by a 6000mAh battery Li-on type.
Price and the availability of Infinix Note 7
In India, it is expected to launch this smartphone on July 28, 2020 and the price of this smartphone will be only Rs.7,999. This smartphone will be available in different colors in the market.