Nokia is one of the best brands in the whole world. This brand has made a good place in the market. Nokia has brought many significant numbers of phone of New smartphones.
Nokia is bringing Nokia 5310 in our country Nepal very soon. It is expected to launch this smartphone within some month.
Specification of Nokia 5310:
- Display: 2.4-inch TFT screen
- Resolution: (240 x 320) QVGA
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6260A
- Processor: octa-core, 2 GHz frequency
- Operating System: Nokia Series 30+
- Rear Camera: VGA Camera with LED flash
- RAM: 8MB
- Internal storage: 16MB (expandable up to 32GB)
- Battery: 1200mAh
- Sound: Loudspeaker, 3.5mm jack
- Features: Fingerprint, Multi-touch, Light Sensor, Face ID
- Connectivity: Bluetooth (3.0), USB 1.1,
- SIM-slot: Dual-sim
New modern Nokia 5310 features a small similar bar design smartphone design as the older one 5310. This smartphone is designed as 2.4-inch TFT screen with a resolution of 240 x 320 pixel. This smartphone will be available in Red + White and Red+ black.
Talking about the performance and the camera, this smartphone is powered by MediaTek’s MT6260A chipset with Nokia Series 30+ operating system. It will have 8MB RAM and 16MB internal storage and can be expanded up to 32GB through microSD card.
Talking about the battery and the connectivity, it is powered by 1,200 mAh battery that provides 30 days of standby time. For the connectivity, it supports Bluetooth 3.0.
Price in Nepal
In India, this smartphone was released on June 16 but the price of this smartphone has not been released yet. But, we expect the price of this smartphone will be around NRs. 6,000.