Many Samsung lovers were waiting to hear the Samsung Galaxy A50 price in Nepal. And the good news was that the Galaxy manufacturers were able to provide a mid-range budget phone in Nepal.
This year, the Galaxy A series got even more diversified. Samsung Galaxy mobile phones has already introduced the Galaxy smartphones A10, A20, A30, A40, A50, A70 and A80 with a focus on new AMOLED screens and premium camera capabilities.
The Samsung Galaxy A50 is a smartphone packed with as many cool specs as possible. Start with the sleek design with the gradient paint job, switch to 6.4 “Infinity-U Super AMOLED screen with a premium fingerprint scanner underneath.
It is also powered by a strong Exynos CPU, and a triple camera on the back. It’s also hard to miss the big battery and the latest Android Pie with the clean One UI.
Talking for the cameras there is a triple camera setup of 25 megapixel primary camera, 5 megapixel depth sensor and 8 megapixel ultra wide lens. In the front side there is a selfie camera of 25 megapixel.
Along with the great camera setup and a big display it is also packed with a big battery. There is a big battery of 4000 mah with fast charging option as well.
- Dimension: 158.5mm X 74.5mm X 7.7mm(H*W*T)
- Weight: 166gm
- Display: 6.4 inches (1080 X 2340 pixels), Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Chipset: Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 9610
- Processor: Octa-core (2.3 GHz, Quad-core, Cortex A73 + 1.7 GHz, Quad-core, Cortex A53)
- Graphics: Mali-G72 MP3
- RAM: 4GB
- Internal storage: 64GB
- Rear camera: 25MP (main)+5MP (depth sensor) +8MP (ultra wide)
- Front camera: 25MP
- Battery: Nonremovable Li-Po 4000mAh
- Sensor: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Color: Black, Blue, White
The price for Samsung Galaxy A50= Rs.26,699