Xiaomi Redmi 9C is an upcoming smartphone in India. It is the latest branded smartphone of the Xiaomi brand in the market of India. Nowadays, Xiaomi has a great role in the market.
Let’s get into the specification of Xiaomi Redmi 9C
- Brand: Xiaomi
- Model Name: Redmi 9C
- Display: 6.53 inches, super AMOLED IPD LCD FHD
- Resolution: 720 x 1600 resolution pixel
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G35
- Processor: Octa-core 2.3 GHz
- Operating System: Android v10 (Q)
- Custom UI: MIUI
- Architecture: 64-bit
- Graphics: PowerVR GE8320
- Rear Camera:13 MP+ 5MP+ 2 MP
- Main Camera: Dual-LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Front Camera:5 MP
- RAM: 2GB
- Internal storage: 32GB up to 5512GB
- Battery: 5000mAh, fast charging 18W
- Sound: Loudspeaker, 3.5mm jack
- Features: Fingerprint, Multi-touch, Light Sensor, Face ID
- Connectivity: Bluetooth (v5.0), GPS, NFC, Infrared, USB Type-C, WLAN
- SIM-slot: Hybrid Dual-sim
- Weight: 196 gram
Design and features of Xiaomi Redmi 9C
According to the first look of the new brand smartphone, the backside of the smartphone is made out of the glass with three different cameras that are placed vertically along the spine.
This smartphone comes up with a 6.53-inch super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display of Cornea touchscreen Glass type with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels.
Talking about the hardware and the software of this new smartphone, this smartphone runs on the Android v10 (Q) operating system with the Octa-core processor of MediaTek Helio G35 chipset. It runs on PowerVR GE8320 graphics.
This smartphone comes up with a triple camera set of 13MP + 5MP + 2MP Primary camera at the back and 5 MP lens at the front-facing camera.
Talking about the battery, this smartphone is powered by a 5000mAh battery with fast charging speed. It will have 2 GB RAM and 32GB internal storage.
Prices and Availability of Xiaomi Redmi 9C in India
Talking about the release date, this smartphone may release on 18 September 2020, and the price of this smartphone, this smartphone will be available at Rs. 7,590(expected price) in India.