Xiaomi, Redmi k30
Xiaomi Redmi k30, the first debut in early 2020 and will be one of the first flagships of the year. At the Xiaomi Developers Conference, the CEO Lei Jun revealed that the company would launch the Redmi K30 in December with the 5G support. The general manager of the Redmi told that the Redmi k30 would be launched in 2020, but it is different. It is recently launched in China.
Design and features
According to the first look of the new brand smartphone, the backside of the mobile phone is made out of the glass with the four different cameras that are placed vertically along the spine. Around the cameras, the decorative circles can also be seen with an aluminum finish. This phone will come up with four different colors. They are- white, blue, red, and purple.
The slideshow of this mobile seems to have slim bezels on the top and the sides. Though Redmi K20 had no notch the Redmi k20 will do away with the pop-up selfie camera mechanism in favor of a punch-hole notch with two selfie cameras. If it is, then it would be Xiaomi’s first device with the punch-hole display.
The best new fresh feature of this phone is it has a 120Hz display which is the highest fresh rate available on a phone. This phone comes up with a resolution of 2400 x 1080 with a ratio of 20:9 around 6.67 inches. Redmi K30 comes up with Qualcomm having the new 5G Snapdragon 765G chipset with a 4500mAh battery that supports 30W fast charging and will charge the phone within an hour. This phone will run on the latest Android 10.0 operating system.
Camera of Redmi K30 will come up with the Quad 64 MP, 2 camera set up. The memory of this phone will be 256 GB of internal storage with 8 GB of RAM.
- Brand: Xiaomi
- Model Name: Redmi K30
- Display: 6.67 inches, super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, Cornea Gorilla Glass 5, 1080 x 2400 resolution pixel
- Dimension: 165.3 x 76.6 x 8.8 mm
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G
- Processor: 8 octa-core, 2.2 GHz frequency
- Operating System: Android 10.0
- Graphics: Adreno 618 GPU
- Rear Camera: Quad 64 MP+ 8 MP+ 2 MP+ 2 MP primary camera
- Main Camera: Dual-LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Front Camera: HDR, 20 MP +2 MP, depth sensor
- RAM: 8GB
- Internal storage: 128GB/256GB (expandable up to 512 GB)
- Battery: 4500mAh, fast charging 27W
- Sound: Loudspeaker, 3.5mm jack
- Features: Fingerprint, Multi-touch, Light Sensor, Face ID
- Connectivity: Bluetooth (5.0), GPS, NFC, Infrared, USB (2.0), WLAN
- SIM-slot: Hybrid Dual-sim
The latest announced price will be around Rs.26,000 with the support of 5G networks and expected to launch in March 2020.
For more information, get into the – Xiaomi Redmi K30