The latest brand of Redmi mobile phone is hitting the market with a powerful battery backup. The release date of Redmi Note 8 pro in India was 16 October, 2019. After the release and success of Note 8 Pro in India, Redmi has finally launched the Note 8 Pro on 20 November, 2019 in Nepal. There will be two model of Redmi note 8 pro i.e. the variant of 4 GB and 6 GB RAM.
Features and Specifications
The new Redmi note 8 pro has got the big display of 6.53 inch (1080 X 2340 pixel). It has got the powerful processor of mediate Helio G90T processor and runs MIUI 10 based on Android 9 Pie. The battery capacity of this Redmi series is 45000mAh with a fast charging properties. It accepts dual sim and support Wi-Fi 802 connectivity and 4G network.
With talking for the camera it has got 4 cameras in the rear side. It has got the primary camera of 64 megapixels, second camera of 8 megapixels, third camera of 3 megapixels and fourth camera of also 2 megapixels. While talking for the front camera it has got 20-megapixel selfie camera.
Some of the special features included in this mobile phone is Gyroscope, Accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor and finger print sensor. It comes with variant color of mineral grey, pearl white and forest green.
- Dimension: 161.7mmX76.4mmX8.8mm(H*W*T)
- Weight: 200gm
- Display: 6.53 inches (1080 x 2340) with waterdrop notch
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G90T
- Processor: Octa-core
- Graphics: Mali-G76 MP4
- OS: Android v9.0(Pie)
- RAM: 6GB
- Internal storage: 64GB
- Rear Camera: 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP
- Front Camera: 20MP
- Battery: 4500 mAh Li-Po battery, fast charging
- Features: Fingerprint sensor (Rear), light sensor, accelerometer, compass, Proximity sensor, Gyroscope.
- Sim-slot: Dual-sim
- Colors: Gamma Green, Halo White, Shadow Black
The expected price for this mobile phone is:
- For the 4GB/64GB= around 24,000 (NRP)
- For the 6GB/128GB = around 25,000 (NRP)
Do not forget to check more of Xiaomi smartphones